Sunday 1 July 2007

Here We Go!


Well it's time!

Armed with a couple of cameras, a plane ticket and a slightly thin on the ground wad of cash, I leave tomorrow for Shanghai. I have never been to China but, since my brother is out there teaching English and I have finally finished my law exams, I thought it might be time for a bit of an adventure.

The plan: To eat as many different dishes as possible in a month, and report back on the delicious to the outright stomach wrenching!

The time limit: I have until the 28th July

Where will I be going?: Shanghai, Nanjing, Beijing, Chengdu, Xian, Hunan province

Where will I draw the line: Since this is my only holiday for the foreseeable future, I don't want to end up hugging a toilet seat for the whole trip. I'd say dog, testicles, guts are all fair game. The line is certainly crossed at monkey brains...we'll see how the trip effects my inhibitions!

Well that's all folks...wish me luck and will try and update as frequently as possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not the t-word!! it's a loo!

hope you made it and have something interesting from the virgin in-flight menu to update us with...unless food was banned from the plane?! x